Every now and again, when browsing through video chat sites, you will come across a section that requires you to verify your age. This step is often annoying to most people and requires some of your time before being able to proceed with viewing strangers on cam. Verifying your age was put into place for a reason and we will go over that in a bit. It’s important to know that most age verification procedures are used for adult only chat sites and they are used to prevent kids from being able to access dirty webcams.
What type of cam sites require age verifications
When it comes to proving your age, there is always a reason behind it. More often than not, the website owner’s have put that extra step into place in order to avoid having underage people going on adult cam sites. That means that most adult only cam sites require you to verify your age. More often than not, it’s the girls only and gays only sections that require you to verify your age. That’s because girl only sections are often models and amateurs who enjoy getting naked on cam and having sexual activities for the general public to see.
Keeping these sites safe is highly important to the owners of video chat sites. That’s why kids are not permitted to view such events. Although you may find this part annoying to complete, keep in mind that it’s an important step that helps keep these video chat sites safe and keep kids out. This process is just as important as having moderators keep the chat sites safe all day and night long.
How to complete the age verification process
Completing the age verification process may seem dreadful to do for some, but it’s actually quite fast. It only takes about 5 minutes to complete and you have very few details to provide in order to get started with viewing webcams. Here is how to verify your age on most video chat sites.
- You will need to click on the verify your age button, which varies from one chat site to another.
- Once you have opened up the verify your age page, you will normally be asked to choose a username, choose a password and enter your email address.
- You will then be sent an email containing a verification link; click on that link and your age will automatically be verified.
- After verifying your age, you will be able to login using the username and password that you chose earlier.
- You will then be able to return at any time and login without having to start this process all over again.